[ Some Reasons to Invest in the Bay Area Tumor Institute ]
- We’re Local: 100% of all donations are put to work in the Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
- We’re Extremely Cost-Effective: 95% of all dollars raised directly supports our cancer programs and services
- We’re a National Leader: recruiting more patients to National Cancer Institute sponsored cooperative group trials than any other community-based clinical research program in the nation.
- We’re a Provider of the Best Cancer Care for Underserved Patients: nearly 80% of Institute cancer patients served lack health insurance and are poor, elderly, female, minority, immigrant, or non-English speaking
- We’re Free: because of our generous supporters like you, Institute programs and services are completely free to our cancer patients and their families
- We’re Trustworthy: four decades of superior financial management and rock-solid fiscal integrity ensure your gift receives proper stewardship. Thank you for your interest in supporting the Bay Area Tumor Institute. For nearly 40 years, the Institute has provided state-of-the-art cancer prevention & treatment programs in research, education, and consultation. Because the Institute is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, your gifts are fully tax-deductible.
Making a gift is easy. Please call Leah Radke of the Bay Area Tumor Institute at 510-410-8133 or email her at LRadke@bati.org.
Interested in making a Planned Gift or learning more about Planned Giving? The Bay Area Tumor Institute will gladly discuss your interests, and can offer a wide range of giving vehicles individually tailored to your needs and goals. Please call (510) 465-8571 for more information or to discuss a potential Planned Gift.